Heartland™ Assisted Living at Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek
Our custom care approach to assisted living allows residents, staff and other health care professionals to develop a service plan that meets the individual needs of each resident. At Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek, our assisted care services allow each resident to choose and receive the quality of care to their individual interest and physical well-being.
We seek to find the right balance between independent living and the need for more help with challenging day-to-day routines.
We carefully explore each resident’s existing lifestyle and health care needs then tailor our specialized levels of service to compliment those unique needs. From day one, we welcome new residents with the best care possible for a rewarding and satisfying future. Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek works with its residents and their family members to create individual, personalized services. We carefully plan for each arrival by providing a respectful and professional health assessment before our resident move in.
Residents in assisted living have full access to both our restaurant-style dining room and our intimate and private dining room. Just outside, they enjoy a beautiful backyard patio with a garden bursting with color. Patio seating is abundant and encourages interaction for making new friends.
Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek Features
- Assisted living program without having to move
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Extensive activities program
- Scheduled transportation
- Delicious chef-prepared meals
- No long-term lease or buy-in fees
- Housekeeping & laundry
- Month-to-month rent
- Dedicated, 24-hour staffing
- Pet friendly
- Salon / barber
- Full-time licensed nurse on staff
- Computer center with internet access
- All utilities paid, except phone
- Emergency call system
- Available resident parking
- Optional emergency call pendant