Legacies™ Memory Care in Portland
Our Legacies™ Memory Care program is a specialized community where our team of professionals provides quality care to our residents facing Alzheimer's disease and other related dementias. Our philosophy of programming encourages security and a sense of well being for our residents.
You don't have to deal with Alzheimer's disease alone.
In Legacies™, we begin a personalized assessment to determine the individual's level of care plan. We recognize that everyone is different and customize each care plan to the resident's individual needs.
Pacifica Senior Living Portland offers a wide range of activities to meet all of our residents needs. Some of our activities include: crafts, movies, card games, outings, and strolls in the courtyard. Our programming is designed to meet all of our residents’ cognitive, social and physical stimulation.
The dementia care staff at Pacifica Senior Living Portland is trained and certified in Alzheimer's care to provide needed services in a supportive environment. We provide a comprehensive approach to caring for each resident by integrating behavioral management and nursing assistance. Our goal is to optimize function, promote social interaction, and enhance self-esteem through assessments and development of care plans that are individualized for each resident. We strive to ensure that our residents live at their highest level of comfort.
Our community provides:
- A caring, home-like environment
- Dementia-specific activities program
- Licensed Nurses on site to monitor medical conditions, 16 hours a day, seven days a week
- Furnished private or companion accommodations, each with its own bathroom
- Support for difficult behaviors
- Full service beauty and barbershop
- Three meals served daily, plus snacks
- Lifetime fixed pricing –OR– Customized pricing
- All-male and all-female cottages available
"Great spot! Access to activities is wonderful. Has ability to go out into gated garden courtyard where there are flowers and raised beds for vegetables."
-Family member, Senior Advisor