At Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace near Fort Lauderdale, we believe that life is to be lived...savored...celebrated. We've designed our community to support you in the pursuit of your passions and pleasures. From a fitness class to a relaxing meal with friends, your possibilities for enjoyment and fulfillment are endless.
A Community Designed For Living Well
As a resident, you have complete access to the wonderful amenities offered throughout the community, including:
- 73 acres including 30-acre lake
- 24-hour gated security
- Spacious apartment homes
- Restaurant-style dining
- Complimentary happy hour cocktails
- Robust social programming
- Theater with top entertainment
- Daily fitness classes and frequent educational seminars
- On-site tennis court, putting green, heated pool and walking trails
- Wellness Center with 24-hour on-site nurse
- On-site Assisted Living apartments
- On-site Outpatient Therapy services
- A sparking 30-acre lake within a 73-acre gated community
- Two nutritious meals served daily in a beautiful, restaurant-style setting
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom apartment homes with a screened balcony, a full kitchen, washer/dryer, and 24-hour emergency response system
- Complimentary happy hour cocktails daily
- Clubhouse with newly designed fitness center
- Putting green, tennis, heated pool and walking trails
- Stylish beauty salon, barber and sundry salon
- And More!
- See more of our Services and Amenities by clicking here.
Voted Best In Senior Living 2016 & 2018!