Memory Care in Monterey
The memory care program at The Park Lane offers personalized care within a secure residential environment.
Our carefully selected and trained staff works closely with memory impaired residents and their families, developing individualized programs that focus on meaningful tasks that are engaging and stimulating while being stress-free for the resident.
Memory Care Services
- Three meals daily, including snacks
- Private studio and shared studio suites
- Secured, residential environment
- Weekly housekeeping, personal and flat linen laundry service
- 24-hour staffing and emergency call system
- Scheduled transportation Help with daily activities, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assistance with managing medications
- Licensed nurse on staff
- Activity programming that maximizes independence while focusing on strength and abilities
- An environment (physical, social, and cultural) designed to encourage and support independence
- Personalized care services to meet the changing needs of each resident
- All utilities (except phone) including expanded basic cable TV