Services & Amenities
Find your new home with us!
At Pacifica Senior Living Merced, residents are offered accommodations and a gracious array of amenities within a monthly rental amount. Our restraint-free community features continuous walking and outdoor opportunities, while along the way providing familiar living rooms, outdoor areas, lounges and quiet spaces.
- 3 meals a day, served restaurant-style
- 24-hour elder care staffing
- Laundry and linen service
- Dining room
- Garden courtyard
- TV room
- Activities center
- Beauty salon
- Arts and crafts
- Parties, socials, hobby and game groups
- Exercise programs
- Off-site excursions
- Recreational and educational programs
- Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
- Medication management
- Incontinence care
- Dining assistance and special diets
- Assistance with reminders and redirection
- Escorts and assistance with walking
- Emergency response call system
- Respite care
- Diabetic management
- Large studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- All utilities except basic cable and telephone included
- Individual climate control
- Pets welcome
- Apartment maintenance
Both private and companion rooms are available. West-facing rooms look up to wooded Mt. Tabor Park and surrounding homes. Eastside rooms overlook our secure grounds and gardens with a spectacular view of Mt. Hood.
Our dining program has been created to serve the individual needs of each resident without sacrificing taste. Each of our four floors has its own dining room. Dietary and care staff work together to ensure all of residents' needs are met during the dining experience. We strive to meet the dietary needs and preferences of each individual.
- Three meals a day
- Choose from two entrées at each meal
- Alternative diets
- Daily snack program
Short Term Services
Short-term Care (also called respite care) is a flexible option that can be customized to help busy caregivers provide the best possible care for a loved one with Alzheimer's or dementia while also caring for themselves and the rest of their families.
The constant demands of providing care in the home can be stressful and cause difficulties in juggling schedules, managing daily activities, caring for children and the home, or going to work. Sometimes a change in health status, surgery, or hospitalization can bring about additional challenges to providing care in the home. Help may be needed for a period of time when the caregiver is going out of town or just needs a break.
Short-Term Care can be scheduled as needed and includes all the services and amenities our residents enjoy every day, including:
- 24-hour personal care and assistance
- Three nutritious meals per day plus snacks
- Furnished bedroom (private or companion)
- Use of all the common areas inside the building and out, including walking paths and gardens
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Affordable Assistance—Respite rate starts at $200 per day for assisted living and $250 a day for Memory Care