Legacies™ Memory Care in Merced
A small and intimate community, Pacifica Senior Living Merced is the only secured Memory Care community in Merced. Offering personalized memory care services to seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s, dementia and other memory impairments, our community has been aesthetically designed to provide a warm and safe home.
The Legacies Memory Care offered at Pacifica Senior Living Merced is implemented to help seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s, dementia and other forms of memory loss to lead a rewarding life. Our expert team offers support and care to residents, at all points of their journey.
The singular approach to Memory Care at Pacifica Senior Living Merced is to provide a customized care package depending upon the individual’s unique needs and requirements. With passage of time, if the memory loss condition progresses or deteriorates, our team will adapt the changes to the individual’s care package.
Life at Pacifica Senior Living is filled with activities to improve physical and cognitive functions as well as promote social engagement. Music and Memory is one of the favorite programs implemented to boost memories and minds of the residents belonging to Memory Care program. In Music and Memory program, the residents listen to a carefully selected playlists, carefully chosen based on the individual’s taste.
Life Enrichment Programs:
- Individual and group activities, including gardening, cooking, watching movies and reminiscing
- Dementia-specific activities, such as memory boxes and scrapbooks
- Creative arts and music activities that include rhythm, singing and listening, including our Music & Memory program
- Extensive indoor/outdoor activity program with therapeutic exercises
- Exercise programs that include stretching, walking and balance activities
- Stress-free classes ranging from patterning to sensory stimulation
- Programs that encourage intergenerational relationships and community involvement
- Spiritual opportunities for people of all religions
- Scheduled outings
- Monthly support group and ongoing support for families