Independent Living at Sakura Gardens
Sakura Gardens Independent residents enjoy carefree living at its best. The community is situated on a 5-acre, gated community with 24-hour security. Surrounded by spectacular views and minutes away from downtown Los Angeles, our community is the ideal home for providing comfort and convenience.
Sakura Gardens consists of spacious and well-designed studio and one-bedroom, apartment homes. Delicious meals, including Japanese foods, prepared by gourmet chefs are provided three times a day. Our community consists of Japanese and English-speaking employees, making the residents feel at home.
Amenities for Independent Living
All utilities such as electric, basic cable television, and WiFi are included in the affordable monthly rent. Furthermore, housekeeping, linen services, and professional maintenance are provided by skilled staff.
- Social programs, including fitness and recreational classes and Japanese activities, including origami, ikebana, tea ceremony and karaoke classes
- Top-notch live, local and Japanese entertainment
- 120-seat, newly renovated Activity Hall with weekly matinees of English and Japanese films
- Gate Ball court, majestic garden, tranquil Japanese koi ponds and walking trails
- Wellness Center with an on-site nursing office
- Stylish beauty salon and barber shop
- Library with Japanese and English books, DVDs and videos
- Sewing room (nominal fees apply)
- Coffee, tea and dessert shop open twice a week
- Air-conditioned scheduled transportation
- Monthly visits by a bank representative
- Monthly vital signs check (weight/blood pressure)
- Resident parking