Legacies™ Memory Care
Hollywood Hills specialized Memory Care neighborhood offers seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia an environment of support, care and respect they deserve to continue living a full, enriching life.
Each resident receives a personalized care plan through Pacifica’s Legacies™ Memory Care program that is carefully implemented by our compassionate, state-certified staff. Private and shared apartments are available.
Memory Care services include:
- Specially trained caregiving staff available 24/7
- LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse)
- Companion care services
- Secured apartment-style living
- Status checks and continence management throughout the day
- Medication management
- Three meals a day, plus snacks
- Life-enriching activities and programming
- Housekeeping and laundry service
The Best Friends Approach
At Hollywood Hills, A Pacifica Senior Living Community, we believe in the power of the Best Friends™ Approach to Memory Care. The idea behind this philosophy is simple: what every individual living with a memory loss illness needs is a best friend. When one of our residents is struggling with remembering their past, we do it for them. Our team gets to know your loved one’s Life Story which allows us to develop a plan of care that is unique to their experiences.