Legacies™ Memory Care in Daly City
Our Legacies™ Memory Care program is a specialized community where our team of professionals provides quality care to our residents facing Alzheimer's disease and other related dementias. Our philosophy of programming encourages security and a sense of well-being for our residents.
You don't have to deal with Alzheimer's disease alone
In Legacies™, we begin a personalized assessment to determine an individual's level of care plan. We recognize that everyone is different and customize each care plan to a resident's individual needs.
Mission Villa Memory Care offers a wide range of activities to meet all of our residents' needs. Some of our activities include: crafts, movies, card games, outings, and strolls in the courtyard. Our programming is designed to meet all of our residents’ cognitive, social and physical stimulation.
The dementia care staff is trained and certified in Alzheimer's care to provide needed services in a supportive environment. We provide a comprehensive approach to caring for each resident by integrating behavioral management and nursing assistance. Our goal is to optimize function, promote social interaction, and enhance self-esteem through assessments and development of care plans that are individualized for each resident. We strive to ensure that our residents live at their highest level of comfort.
Our Separate, Secured Memory Care Community Offers:
- 24-Hour Specially Trained Staff
- Three Meals Daily Plus Frequent Snacks
- Licensed Nurses
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry and Linen Services, including Linens and Towels
- Social Activities
- All Utilities Included (Except Private Phone)
- Supervised Medications
- Activities of Daily Living Reminders
- Incontinence Management
- Assistance with Personal Hygiene
- Daily Supervision of Food and Fluid Intake
- Monthly Measurement of Weight
- Evaluation by Licensed Nurse
- Coordination of Service with Home Health and Hospice