Legacies™ Memory Care in Costa Mesa
You don't have to deal with Alzheimer's alone.
Pacifica Senior Living Newport Mesa provides a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to cope—even thrive—while managing the issues of dementia.
Here you will find warmth, acceptance, and, above all, patience. You will feel confident that our staff is giving your loved one the constant care and attention that one caregiver alone cannot be expected to provide. Our experience in memory care can make a real difference for those coping with the challenges of memory loss.
Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feelings of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education for families, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness.
Our Memory Care Community Offers:
- Three Meals Served in the Empress Dining Room
- Daily Housekeeping Services
- Live Private Garden
- Chauffeured Transportation
- Beauty and Barber Shop, Including Full Manicuring Services
- Complete Social Program and Activities
- Complimentary Cable and Utilities
- Country Store with Complimentary Snack Center Open 24-Hours a Day
- Chapel Services
- Office Services; Stamps, Copies, Etc.
- Private Dining Room
- Individually Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning