Legacies™ Memory Care in Apple Valley
If you have a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, you want the very best for them. You want a program that offers safety and security as well as a fulfilling and rewarding lifestyle. Our memory care community, Legacies, is a specialized neighborhood where our team of professionals provides quality care to our residents facing Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias. Our philosophy of programming encourages security and a sense of well-being for our residents.
You don't have to deal with Alzheimer’s disease alone
In Legacies, we begin a personalized assessment conducted by our Resident Care Director to determine the individual’s level of care. We recognize that everyone is different, and customize each care plan to meet a resident’s individual needs. At Valley Crest Memory Care, our building was specifically designed with no long hallways and everything revolving around our living room space.
Valley Crest Memory Care offers a wide range of activities to meet all of our resident's needs. Some of our activities include crafts, movies, card games, outings, and strolls in the courtyard. Our programming is designed to meet all of our residents cognitive, social and physical stimulation.
Our compassionate team members are specially trained to enrich the lives of our Legacies residents and family members of this sometime-overwhelming disease.
Our Separate, Secured Memory Care Community Offers:
- 24-Hour Specially Trained Staff
- 3 Meals Daily Plus Frequent Snacks
- Licensed Nurses
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry and Linen Services, Including Linens and Towels
- Social Activities
- All Utilities Included (except private phone)
- Supervised Medications
- Activities of Daily Living Reminders
- Incontinence Management
- Supervised Bathing & Dressing
- Assistance with Personal Hygiene
- Daily Supervision of Food and Fluid Intakes
- Monthly Measurement of Weight
- Evaluation by Licensed Nurse
- Coordination of Service with Home Health and Hospice