Aging is not a choice, but moving into a retirement community is, and Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community wants to make sure you have plenty of lifestyle choices. Choose one of our quaint cottages with up to three bedrooms or an apartment studios, one or two bedrooms all with a fully equipped kitchen and an outside patio (some overlooking a beautiful wooded area).
Create a garden on your private patio or enjoy the landscaped garden and walking paths of our gated senior home. We love pets – you are welcome to bring yours along with you. Looking to get out and about? We offer transportation from your senior apartment to your medical appointments or on shopping trips.
Let us take over the chores of housekeeping and maintenance while you enjoy meals in our dining room, and nurture your mind, body and spirit with a choice of cultural, educational and wellness programs.
Scottsdale Village Square, A Pacifica Senior Living Community offers you the security of knowing that as your need change, you can receive assistance right here in your senior community.
Our location is on the city bus and Scottsdale Trolley route which connects to the activities in the historic town of Old Scottsdale. We offer our residents studio, one and two bedroom apartments surrounded by meticulously kept grounds. Live here at Scottsdale Village Square and you’ll enjoy such amenities and services as:
- Restaurant-style dining with three meals a day (and snacks available 24/7)
- Group activities such as aerobics (in and out of the pool), poker, art classes, and Wii games (bowling and more)
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments
- All utilities (except telephone and premium cable)
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Assisted living services (as needed)
- Weekly laundering of flat linens and clothes
- An on-site beauty salon (fee for service)
We welcome small pets (we do charge a reasonable additional fee).