Services and Amenities
Pacifica Senior Living Peoria offers a wide variety of services and amenities to make your loved one’s life easier. Our expertly trained staff is on hand 24 hours a day, providing three daily gourmet meals with snacks, medication management, housekeeping, laundry service, transportation, and more. Residents enjoy total access to an array of amenities like customized dining, live entertainment, visits from specialists like dentists and physicians, and a consistent life-enrichment program.
To help promote healthy living and reduce fall risks, Pacifica Senior Living Peoria is launching its In-Motion Program. This program brings together prevention and monitoring in order to help ensure safer living spaces for seniors, which in turn allows them to be more independent. The program focuses on exercise classes that strengthen legs, hips and joints, as well as work on improving balance. Over time, it works to increase stability among older adults, thereby reducing the risk for a significant fall.
- In-Motion Program
- 24-hour Access to Dedicated Staff
- Three Customizable Gourmet Meals a Day
- Onsite Registered Nurses & Licensed Practical Nurses
- Visiting Dentist, Occupational Therapist, Optometrist, Podiatrist & Speech Therapist
- Medicare & Medicaid Accepted
- Assistance w/ Activities of Daily Living
- Reminiscence Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Trash Service
- Room Service & In-Room Dining
- Medication Management
- Daily Activities & Life-Enrichment Programming
- Personalized Memory Care Plans
- Laundry Assistance
- Linen Services
- Church Service
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Lifetime Fixed Pricing™
Peoria Senior Living Lifestyle
Explore Pacifica Senior Living Peoria in person for a firsthand look at all that awaits. Call our friendly team today to schedule a tour.