Legacies™ Memory Care in Peoria
Our Legacies™ Memory Care program is a specialized community where our team of professionals provides quality care to our residents facing Alzheimer's disease and other related dementias. Our philosophy of programming encourages security and a sense of well-being for our residents.
You don't have to deal with Alzheimer's disease alone.
In Legacies™, we begin a personalized assessment to determine the individual's level of care plan. We recognize that everyone is different and customize each care plan to the resident's individual needs.
Pacifica Senior Living Peoria offers a wide range of activities to meet all of our residents needs. Some of our activities include: crafts, movies, card games, outings, and strolls in the courtyard. Our programming is designed to meet all of our residents’ cognitive, social and physical stimulation.
The dementia care staff at Pacifica Senior Living Peoria is trained and certified in Alzheimer's care to provide needed services in a supportive environment. We provide a comprehensive approach to caring for each resident by integrating behavioral management and nursing assistance. Our goal is to optimize function, promote social interaction, and enhance self-esteem through assessments and development of care plans that are individualized for each resident. We strive to ensure that our residents live at their highest level of comfort.
Pacifica Senior Living Peoria offers the following Peoria Alzheimer and dementia care features.
- Predictable Pricing or Customized Pricing options
- Compassionate and expert caregivers
- Natural Cues – like the aroma of food or color schemes – to calm residents and guide them through their day
- A spacious and enclosed campus-like setting for leisurely walks
- Embrace the World Activities Program and Ambassador Program
Memory Care Peoria Features
- A beauty/barber shop on-site
- 3 delicious and nutritious prepared meals plus snacks
- Beautiful secure landscaped grounds with walking paths
- A full social activities calendar
- Housekeeping & linen service, including towels
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- A familiar daily routine
- All levels of directed care
- A smoke-free environment
- Assistance with personal hygiene
- A variety of activities, social gatherings, outings, lifelong learning & fitness
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- A unique home-like setting
- Licensed nurses on duty 7 days a week
- Activity Programs including: arts & crafts, physical exercise, field trips & more
- Additional services available upon request
- Private and semi-private accommodations
- 24-hour trained, professional staff
- Home-like community
- 24-hour care assistance
- Dementia-specific activities program
- Lifetime fixed pricing™
- 3 meals daily plus frequent snacks
- Accommodate the needs of difficult behaviors
- All utilities included (except private phone)