Our Legacies™ Memory Care program is a specialized community where our team of professionals provides quality care to our residents facing Alzheimer's disease and other related dementias.
You Don't Have to Deal with Alzheimer's Disease Alone
Our philosophy of programming encourages security and a sense of well-being for our residents.
We offer a wide range of activities to meet all of our residents' needs. Some of our activities include: crafts, movies, card games, outings, and strolls in the courtyard.
Our programming is designed to meet all of our residents’ cognitive, social and physical stimulation.
Our residents enjoy:
- Art classes
- Daily outdoor walking club
- Daily music program
- Live entertainment
- "Welcome Home" parties for new residents
- See our Facebook page for our daily activities
- Caregiver support group family meetings & more!
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, getting dressed and safety checks
- Help with transfers in and out of a bed or chair
- Escorting to and from meals and events
- Scheduling and follow-up for physician appointments and coordination of occupational and physical therapy & more