- Oversee community staff and day-to-day operations
- Hire and supervise employees, ensuring adequate staffing of quality employees
- Foster creativity among staff to deliver services that enhance resident stability, independence and happiness
- Develop and implement an annual business plan to maintain high occupancy and achieve financial goals
- Represent community to governmental agencies, professional organizations, community groups, etc.
- Candidates must have a proven success track record managing an Assisted Living community and maintain full command of expense and labor controls and be a Sales Driven professional.
The qualified applicant should have experience managing Senior Living communities.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related field preferred
- Three years executive director or related administrator experience
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
- California location candidates must have current RCFE plus proven success track record managing Large Senior Housing communities.
- Idaho location candidates must have a current RCA License from the State of Idaho
We are currently recruiting for this position at the following communities. Please send your cover letter and resume.