Attn: Pacifica Senior Living Residents, Families, Staff, and Loved Ones
Pacifica Senior Living has purchased “Visitation Screens” for all our communities. These unique 8'x8' clear screens allow residents and families to meet across from each other in a safe environment. In accordance with state and country rules, we have restarted visitations for families and residents. The feedback has been very positive from our residents and families that are able to meet in a safe manner, while observing social distancing. Pacifica will continue to look at unique ways to keep our residents happy and healthy. Our policies and procedures during this period have remained constant and are outlined below.
Ensuring the health and well-being of our residents and employees remain our first priority and with the new COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus, we are following all recommended guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We are conducting in person tours and virtual tours for new potential residents and their families.
- Staff and residents are being screened, including having their temperatures taken daily.
- We are conducting additional screening and on site testing for new residents to ensure they have not been exposed to COVID-19 or visited affected areas.
- Encouraging family and friends to conduct virtual visits and call frequently to stay connected with your loved one.
Additional protocols include:
- We are encouraging staff and residents to practice social distancing.
- We are following all recommended safety precautions by the CDC and state and local health departments regarding personal protection equipment.
- All staff and essential visitors required to enter the community must enter through the main entrance for screening and safety protocols.
- Heightened focus on disinfecting and cleaning common areas and high-touch areas like doorknobs, elevator buttons, faucets, and handrails.
- Reinforcing COVID-19 screening and disinfection control training for all employees.
Our Resident health & safety is always our top priority and we thank you in advance for helping to support us in our company-wide efforts to keep our community COVID-19 free.
The Pacifica Senior Living Team
For additional information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html