Attn: Pacifica Senior Living Residents,
Families, Staff and Loved Ones
Ensuring the health and well-being of our residents and employees is always our first priority and with the new virus COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus, we are following all recommended guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- For the safety of our residents all guests are discouraged from entering our communities.
- We are conducting virtual tours for new potential residents and their families.
- We are postponing social events and excursions for the safety of our residents.
- Staff and residents are being screened including having their temperatures taken daily.
- We are conducting additional screening for new residents to ensure they have not been exposed to COVID-19 or visited affected areas.
- Encouraging family and friends, to conduct virtual visits, and call frequently to stay connected with your loved one.
Additional protocols include:
- Closing and restricting dining room service, including Serving meals to residents in their own private apartments.
- We are encouraging staff and residents to practice social distancing.
- We are following all recommended safety precautions by the CDC and state and local health departments regarding personal protection equipment.
- All staff and essential visitors required to enter the community must enter through the main entrance for screening and safety protocols.
- Heightened focus on disinfecting and cleaning common areas and high-touch areas like doorknobs, elevator buttons, faucets and handrails
- Reinforcing COVID-19 Screening and dis-infection control training for all employees
Our Resident health & safety is always our top priority and we thank you in advance for helping to support us in our company-wide efforts to keep our community COVID-19 free.
We continue to monitor new developments and evaluate our precautions daily. We’re committed to protecting our residents and staff during this time, and we will continue to take all necessary precautions with their health and safety in mind.
The Pacifica Senior Living Team
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.htmlFor additional information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at